I was wondering what shall i write in my progress report of this month. I have barely done anything for my websites or any such progress in my freelancing aswell. Infact, I felt like I had nothing to do . I was here to have my relieving letter as well as fulfilling some other formalities of my Job and that it. I felt like clueless. Even when I had time and I know I have so much to do, I did nothing worth mentioning. Because I wasn’t having an objectives. i didn’t made any such committed plans and i ended up nowhere. I do have a vision but I didn’t followed the direction of my monthly objectives properly. And when i lag behind my progress, i really get stressed about it. So i felt like I wasn’t fulfilling the targets i had in mind and my daily diary. Implementation matters and I realized the importance of having objectives, aim and vision in your life. There are 10 reasons which enables you have AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND A VISION for your life.
- First and foremost it gives you direction , a way to go !
- It makes you more focused and concentrated
- You are always internally motivated when you know what you have to do
- You will plan your present when you predict your future.
- It tells you where you stand today and what you could possible do tomorrow. Most of the interviewee always asks questions like Where do you see yourself after 5 years or 10 years. Ask the same questions from yourself and answer it logically. Dont talk about touching the skies ! Know your capabilities and plan accordingly.
- You actions will be effected if you go in accordance to your plans for the vision you have for yourself. Infact they roam around your targeted objective.
- You MUST write about what you need to achieve daily , monthly or yearly. So your objectives must be clear, precise and doable.
- You can think more strategically if you have decided what you have to achieve.
- You wont wander here and there or find excuses for the hurdles in between. So be smart, be logical and try doing one task at a time. (slow and steady baby)
- Remember ! This has nothing to do with people. Its about You ! your commitment and passion towards something that YOU want to achieve. There will be obstacles, reasons and infact ! some unbearable moments that you need to tolerate . But at the end, the stage will be all yours ! …..
PS: My Objectives for the month of September is making a complete course of Udemy and posting all the techniques, material, content and editing tips and tricks in my posts. Wish me luck !