In my last post on subject of Quetta trip, I have mentioned that we have planned for Quetta trip from 14th Aug till 17th Aug. As you know people travel to achieve something, so I got the opportunity to ask this question from my friends.
Table of content
What do you want to achieve from Quetta Trip ?
Haseeb Ahmed Khan
1. Unforgettable Memories (in good sense)
2. Explore the best things of Quetta (places, food, culture etc)
3. Meet your family members (b.Motu,c.Motu, parents etc)
4. Explore natural beauty of Quetta & Ziarat
1. Anxiously wanted to add experience of travelling by road
2. Explore Quetta & their areas
3. Ziarat, off-course wanted to see the house of Father of the Nation
4. Excited to feel the weather (heard about the severe cold there in season)
5. Want to buy cultural stuff for family
6. I am non-veg, love to eat as many meaty dishes as I could with their local specialties & culture
7. To meet local people, luckily we have Adam ( B.Zuzu’s) families there – that wish will be fulfilled by them.
8. And last but not least – Wish that our travelling will be safe – Ya Allah help us !!
1. Spend Holidays with friends
2. Enjoy Long Route Journey with friends
3. Visit B.Zuzu place and meet his family
4. Willing to buy One Nasli Chakoor for my home
5. Visit Quetta Market to Buy Irani Chew Gums, Toffees for my nephew and niece and some other good stuff (if found)
6. Eat Quetta famous Sajji
7. Have BBQ with B.Zuzu Bros and Uncles
8. Explore different picnic spot such as Hana Lake, Hana Urak, Spin Karez, Ziarat, Harnai.
1. Even though, I am from Quetta but still I am excited about this road trip with friends.
2. In 4 days short journey, we would be exploring the natural beauty of Ziarat, Hana Urak, Hana Lake, Spin Karez and Harnai ( if possible).
3. The best part is that I will get the opportunity to meet my cute son “ Islam Khan “ who has been at my parents place since last 3 weeks.